There are so many perks to a new job; sometimes the best benefits require a little work to unearth. There may be money on the table for that Adobe course you’ve been dying to take. Who knows, you could be getting some of your master’s work paid for. Why wait to save yourself some money?
We sit down with our CEO for 15 minutes each week to get practical business advice so we can advance in our careers. On this episode, we chat about what to do if you’re interested in getting the most out of your job…
- Know what you want to get from a job before taking it
- Pay attention and take advantage of opportunities/benefits that the company provides
- For full-time employees, explore your benefit packages
- Make sure you demonstrate proficiency in your job and then start exploring new growth opportunities for yourself within the company
- Consider the company culture when you’re looking to schedule time off
- Revisit episode #12 and check out our leaving for vacation checklist here