#Millennials love avocado toast and their yoga. Amirite? In all seriousness, Millennials value integrating their work with their personal lives. To do that, it takes planning and focus.
We sit down with our CEO for 15 minutes each week to get practical business advice so we can advance in our careers. On this episode, we chat about what to do if you’re working an event…
- Work-life balance started because of a movement sparked by Gen X
- Because of advancements in technology (email & cell phones), it’s more difficult to separate work and life in 2018
- Instead of work-life balance, consider it “work-life integration”
- Make sure that your work is getting done. Be sure that’s the priority.
- If you really want to make it a basket weaving class every Thursday at 4pm, plan out your day so your colleagues know where you are throughout the day
- When by Daniel Pink